Yellow Door provides a model of ‘as much or as little as you need’ advanced age care, catering for people expecting choice, to remain in control of their own lives, and wanting to preserve dignity and independence while living life as fully as possible. Yellow Door is a strong advocate of these choices, the pursuit of creative ageing, and ensuring that older people are no longer unnecessarily hospitalised or institutionalised for want of viable care at home options.
Our staff encourage people to realise that often what you dare to imagine, is what you can actually do. Increasingly, people with limiting health issues are asserting their right to continue to live a life of authenticity: one of their own choosing. Yellow Door is committed to providing care at home options that maximise mobility, independence, dignity of choice, and the best chance at remaining meaningfully engaged with life. Our tailored advanced age care at home solutions can include:
- Peace of mind for families who want the best for their loved ones
- Up to 24 hour care for short or long periods of time
- Respite care for family care givers
- Home modification and equipment hire
- Neurological care – such as dementia / Alzheimer’s /stroke